Wednesday, August 1, 2012

LiveBinders...Robert Pattinson Says...Sure! Why Not? Suddenly I Have Some Spare Time.






I saw a tube of this during my last jog....
And I thought...hmmm...poor R-Pattinson...

I mean really...it works for mosquitos so it probably helps with stings from Vampire Relationship Fall Out....

Anyway....

I found a LiveBinder all about Paranormal....well books about vampires and werewolves....There is some interesting stuff here...

And as a Tribute to all relationships in better times...

a list of songs..

or
perhaps "Bella's" playlist....

or her "momentary lapse in judgement" playlist...anyway...

Enjoy!

1.  This Kiss   by Faith Hill



2.   Kiss From a Rose by Seal



3.  Kiss  by Prince


Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...