Thursday, August 2, 2012

LiveBinders...Kristen Stewart Says Yes, Since Real Binders Are Difficult to Pack


I know the Olympics are in full swing but I think entertainment news is more interesting...

except for the recent ousting of 8 athletes trying hard... not to win...

Reminds me of this...



Incredible isn't it? To find out I had a chance at the Olympics afterall....

Lit Maven...you run like Van Halen....you mentioned this twice!

Whatever....

Anyway I found this LiveBinder on....Summer School Olympics

Lit Maven...Stewart????

Oh..ok...I found this interview...considering the current context...it is very interesting...if only hairstyles were the most she had to worry about ....and..check out the relationship talk...yikes!

Relationship Olympics...a new sport???

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...