Tuesday, August 28, 2012

LiveBinders... Travis Says...When in a Byne...What Do You Have to Lohan?



What is going on this summer, Randy T, Lindsay L. and Amanda B?

Clearly you are having some problems getting focused on your talents.

Newsflash!!!!

Y'all aren't drivers...nope...you are not like:

my pal Jason


my pal Ryan


or even my pals Vin and Paul.....

As for you Randy, Lindsay and Amanda

You need to start working on your art...

Start here....

To get you back on track....

I found the coolest LiveBinder...

YouTube for Artsy Kids...

Check out one of the links, Fresh Guacamole...amazing.



Hopefully....this will provide some inspiration to get back on track...note NOT the racetrack.....

Enjoy!  Here they are in better times...







Until Next Time,

Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...