Friday, June 8, 2012

LiveBinders...Reese Witherspoon Says Yes!





The Lit Maven is so excited...


imagine my excitement...



to be nominated for top LiveBinder of 2012. (Graphic Novels and Manga in the Classroom)

My excitement over contests is generally on the down-low....

But not this time....

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!! Here's the link....Graphic Novels and Manga in the Classroom...


If anything...vote because I am a huge nerd!



If you need more reasons...I collaborated on it...

4 PEOPLE and we have never met!!!

Me in Alberta
Carol in Saskatchewan
Tammy in British Columbia
Cheryl in China



So please...for your consideration....

Cause you don't want me...to go....all Tracy Flick!!!

Enjoy,


Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...