Saturday, May 26, 2012

LiveBinders...Sookie Stackhouse Says Yes!




I have decided to give running another try.

In a previous post I mentioned my childhood anguish of being told that I ran like Van Halen.

Perhaps I still do. But if Van Halen can still play live then maybe it's a compliment...

Doubts Lit Maven!

Thanks...

Anyway...I go for my run...and run into 2 Canadian Geese..


This is a stock photo..but my geese looked similar...

They are on the sidewalk and the grass.

I decide to run between them.

The goose on the sidewalk...looks at me...and...

HISSES!!!

The Lit Maven got hissed by a goose!

No I do not have this on video...but I did find a Livebinder of AMAZING ANIMAL WEBCAMS!

Sookie Stackhouse...Lit Maven?

Okay...well kinda...more like Anna Paquin in Fly Away Home... but hey...it is about Geese.

Enjoy!


Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...