Friday, February 17, 2012

LiveBinders...River Phoenix Says Yes!



I presented LiveBinders at work this week. Yes....it was another of these moments



Lit Maven-Farrah-Fowler....

Anyway....it was great to feel the energy of the room! I overhead many of the possibilites of using LiveBinders to facilitate the Great work that my department does.

Here is a LiveBinder that highlights inventors....

All Those Bells and Whistles

Pretty cool stuff in that binder. It got me to thinking...just what child inventors do I know...

River?... Lit Maven...

Yes! I know right...how could that be?

Well...just today I am giving you a bonus....two inventors..

Lil River and Lil Ethan (as in Hawke)

Check them both out in Explorers.



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...